I Choose to Worship



An attitude like Pastor Wes Morgan has been embedded in my heart long before I ever knew.  My testimony is not like his an ex-drug addict, but I do have a testimony, as everyone does.  Approximately 15 years ago I was really caught between a rock and a hard place.  The tragedy occurred between two people that to this day I hold near and dear to my heart (immediate family).  They shall remain nameless because of the nature of the situation.  One’s life was taken away by death, while the other’s life was taken by accusation of a committed crime.  During this traumatic time my only choice was to worship the Lord.  It was never up to me to choose who was guilty or innocent.  When I did know what to do I knew enough to turn to the back of my Bible.  It was with the help of the index that I was lead to the word of God that would minister to my mind and soul.  To say that during this time I felt such an overwhelming sense of helplessness is an understatement.   I felt like all hope was gone and that my life had shattered right before me.   I was 25 at the time and had to make some major decision grief beyond grieving.  This song by Pastor Wes Morgan “I Choose to Worship” is one that encourages worshiping God at all times no matter what a situation appears to be.  God is able and willing to keep you from losing your mind.  I too am a living witness.  This is only one of many testimonies of what God had done for me.  I decided to share this one to help someone that feels like they have to choose.  The only thing you have to choose is to worship the Lord, He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all you could ever thing or ask, and that’s a PROMISE (see Ephesians 3:20-21).  If He did it for me, He will do it for you, be blessed.