Bonefish Grill Egg Harbor Township, NJ




House Salad – Simply delicious and colorful with a new vegetable to me called heart of palms.  I really enjoyed the consistency, although it didn’t have much of a taste.  The salad was drizzled with just enough of the house vinaigrette.
Chicken Marsala – Chicken breast, topped with mushrooms, Marsala sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, and sphagetti squash.
Jen’s Jamaican Coconut Pie
My experience at Bonefish Grill was not as successful as my previous visits.  The atmosphere was still warm and pleasant as well as the staff.  I really adored the décor of the restaurant.  My meal on the other hand was not the best.  The bread was magnificent as well as the olive oil and herbs, the salad was simply delicious, however the Chicken Marsala was not good.   I had to saw my first piece and found it to be very tough to chew.  I had the meal sent back and was given a genuine apology and assured the replacement would be better.  No such luck, it was a repeat of the same thing and the kitchen manager apologized and offered me something else.  I wasn’t a fan of the way they made the Marsala, maybe it was reduced too much it could have been more of a jus.   I was quite disappointed to say the least. I thanked manager but said I was done and didn’t really want to chance anything else.  He insisted on me having dessert and I did Jen’s Jamaican Coconut pie(didn't like the glob of whipped cream on top could have been more presentable).  The pie was okay minus the presentation, but along with it I was given a gracious complimentary dinner for two.  I really felt like a valued customer however I would have much more preferred good food.  There plating with the exception of the bread and the salad was poor.  I will dine at Bonefish Grill again because I’ve had other meals with no problem.  There is nothing worst then a dry chicken from a restaurant.  I hope my next visit will be as pleasant as my previous visits, but I will not be getting the chicken breast.  The waiter and the kitchen manager were more than accommodating.