Hairstyles By Trina

By popular demand here are a few hairstyles that I have created.  I am by no means an expert but I do love what I do, and continuously look for ways to improve my skills.  My talent has been hidden for some 20 years, but now the secret is out.  The crown tells a lot about a person and the way that it’s maintained speaks volume.  As a hair technician it’s important to help client appreciate and care for their hair.  It is my goal to promote healthy hair growth.  I’m never concerned about how many clients I serve in a particular day, but rather the quality of service that each client obtains.  As a hair technician I don’t necessarily teach a client how to do what I do, but it is my endeavor to teach one to maintain what’s been done.  Like many other businesses a hair technician makes money on word of mouth and the come-back.  Customer satisfaction is extremely important to me, and I value everyone that gives me the opportunity to enhance their appearance.  My hands are a gift and I plan to use then to edify ones inner beauty through an outer experience, bearing something that will be pleasing to the eye.