God is Still in the Blessing Business

So last night I requested prayers of favor for my heating situation. The man that fixed my heater had done work on my house about 6 years ago and the last time he came he told me that he was giving up his business to do missionary work. We talked about the Lord and encouraged him on being lead to do what God called him to do. He moved his family and they went off to do as instructed by the Lord. As far as I knew all went well there business sign was removed, and in my mind the story was history. In the mean time my heating system has be working well with no problems until last week. This was a good thing being single with no handy man or anyone I can trust not to take advantage. Well I rode pass the house where they use to reside and there was the business sign and I said to myself, "self just give a call and see what happens" well to my surprise his wife answered the phone. They are here temporarily and he doing some work as needed, ok, that was music to my ears. Well today he came looked at everything and told me I needed some small piece and the labor $100.00. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!! I went on to tell him that I think God sent him back to help me because I trusted his work, and I was nervous to call someone else. He then told me that they are leaving soon in a few weeks and I told him that I will be relocating soon as well. He told him that he thought I had moved since the last visit because he knew my husband (he remembered his name WOW) had passed. I'm just glad that I continue to believe God for all that He does. The fact that this just happened full circle nobody but God could have done they and $100.00 for a heating issue. He is worthy to be praised!!!!! I told the man that this was a testimony and he laughed and agreed, but what I didn't tell him is I would post it on FB. Well, I had to tell somebody what the Lord has done for me. Couldn't keep it to myself. Thanks for listening.
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!(had to say it).