Sugar Hill Inn Mays, Landing NJ

Sugar Hill
This is Restaurant Week in AC, NJ and I decided to kick it off at a place that I really enjoyed a year ago.  The presentation and taste of the food left such a good impression that I couldn't wait to make another visit.  To my surprise I was quite disappointed.  Is it so hard to get a good well presented meal.  The waitress refused to be apologetic about my experience although it wasn't her fault since she doesn't prepare the food, but she does work for the company.  I will only show the pictures and let them speak for itself.  In the end the Chef Larry Boylan came out apologized and asked that we return and I greatly accepted his apology, as well as commend the fact that he took time to come out.  Hospital food on not so fancy plates ughhhh!!! Watery lobster bisque I tried to eat it. Not to meantion they didn't have an item on the fixed menu WITW and the food was very bland didn't even lightly salt the water they cooked the rice I'm so MAD!!