Carrabba's, Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Carrabba's

The worst experience I've had in a long time.  I've dined at Carrabba's a number of times before, but this was the worst experience I ever had.  I can't say it enough but I eat with my eyes first.  If it doesn't look good then it probably won't taste good.  And not for nothing but the manager has to at least make me think he/she cares that I'm not satisfied.  I have not receive any feedback on my comment that I posted to the company on line to date.  That speaks volumes as well.  Any way here is a look at why I was not happy with my meal and feel like I just gave them a donation.

The first 2 dishes weren't bad, however the other 2 I would never let leave my kitchen let alone expect for someone to eat them.  Look at the inside of the bowl A MESS!!!! and those greasy crabcakes that look like they have a side of after someone got sick accompaning them. YUCK!!!!!