Feathers Egg Harbor Township,NJ

Feathers Egg Harbor Township NJ
Soup: Lentil
Appetizer: Vegetable Samosa potatoes, chick peas, cashews Indian spices
Entree: Murg Tikka (Tandoori - Indian Barbeque) - Marienated chicken par grilled with spices. Naan(type of bread), and Jasmine Herbed rice




 
                         look closely you can see the steam too bad you can't smell it

 
      Makhani Sauce                                      Inside of Samosa

My server was Paveen, he was awesome very willing to help me with my Indian selections.  The atmosphere was very inviting and I loved the decorations especially the chairs which had a peacock etched on them simply beautiful.  It's sid that I was the only one there but I really felt like I had a personal chef, which always make me feel special.  The workers are very friendly in this family owned business.  They have dishes from north and south India.  The aroma of the food quickened my palette with a burst of flavors.  It was like a taste of heaven.  It would be a great place to have a business meeting, solo dinner, or gathering with friends.  Some may like to know that it is BYOB, which is of no interest to me.  The prices are good for what you receive, but may not be ideal for a family budget.  The next time you're in Egg Harbor Township, NJ and feel a little risky try FEATHERS.